So I am taking Jay-bear into the Orthodontist today. He has sucked his thumb for as long as i can remember. We tried everything to get him to stop he finally could stop himself when he was awake but it was such a habit that he was sucking his thumb after he fell asleep until we put a crib in his mouth. The sucking has stopped but the damage is done. The dentist says he has something called tongue thrust. Betcha can't figure out what that is...... you can't well I'll tell you 'cause I'm nice like that So Jay-bear thrusts his tongue into the space he has created in his teeth when he swallows and stuff. I know that was a really tricky name wasn't it so clever theses dentist types.
Hopefully he won't need braces. I don't want to fight with him about how to properly care for the braces. Oh and did I tell you I get to take Mr. O and JJ with me so I get to be the crazy lady with all the kids running around. It is good to remember those years when crazy was the norm. It makes me appreciate that crazy only comes twice a week.
Well I guess i should be off. I'll check in later and let you know the verdict.
Family Vacation Summer 2019
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment