
So I have decided to start this blog in hopes that I will be able to keep a record of all the wonderful happenings in the Maher home. Today is the first day back to school for the turkeys. The quiet is nice. Well not complete quiet as I sit here writing this I can hear my new Roomba vacuum running. I love this thing. I have set it to vacuum in the morning so now my floors get vacuumed everyday. I have to remember to get everything off the floor but it is so cool. I think Hubby likes it too. I realize that it is kinda lame that my favorite present is a household appliance and a vacuum at that.
Christmas was fun this year as it is every year. I found though that I was ready for the season to end. I didn't get into Christmas as much as I might have. Planning and pulling off the the nativity was stressful to say the least.
Well since this is my first post and I'm not sure what else to write I'll see ya later
Christmas was fun this year as it is every year. I found though that I was ready for the season to end. I didn't get into Christmas as much as I might have. Planning and pulling off the the nativity was stressful to say the least.
Well since this is my first post and I'm not sure what else to write I'll see ya later


I am so excited that you have joined the blogging world, mostly so now I can keep up with what is happening with you guys! We sure love and miss you all, Kal sends his love to Bill!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxox