So we literally unmake the bed. We (I mean me) take the big pillows off the bed to reveal the pillows we actually sleep with. My blanket is the one at the foot of the bed so we (again i mean me) pull that off, throw his blanket on his side then put my blanket back on the bed on my side. Hubby gets in bed by pushing his blanket as far over to me as possible.... he doesn't actually get under the blankets until later in the night when he gets chilly.I reverse this process in the morning. Now as i am typing this it seems like a lengthy process
So what do you think? Is having your bed made worth 2 minutes a day or 12 hours a year and a little crumbling?
For me it is absolutely worth it to walk into my room during the day and see that bed made. I will even gladly listen to Hubby complain every night as we crawl into bed.
Really Hubby has it so good ...... my master bedroom is more like a boys dorm room.
See movie posters..... BIG movie posters. Those two on either end are the size that gets put into bus shelters you know they are like 5' x 4'
Any guy would be lucky to have these posters up in his room especially if he shared that room with his wife. But it doesn't end there in the Maher home. Hubby also has this collection that is proudly put on display.
That's right Starwars Toys. He even wanted a Lego Millenium falcon for Christmas I did NOT get this for him. It is like $500 and well where would it live .....every flat surface already has some Starwars crap on it.
I can hear you now you are extremely jealous. You may get to relax with your favorite pictures surrounding you or fall asleep in a peaceful oasis while sugar plums dance in your head, but I get to drift to sleep while The Joker and Darth Vader duel in my head to the soundtrack of Hubby complaining about the hours I waste making the bed.......
Isn't Marriage Fun


No comments:
Post a Comment