Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mental Umbrella



A friend sent this to me awhile ago.  At the time I was confident in my capabilities and didn't see any storms on the horizon.
How well she knows me though....... because today seems to be a day when I am fighting the internal storms that a unrestful mind can create. So i find myself digging in the attic to find my umbrellas.

~Dancing it out to loud music This is great until someone catches you dancing like a fool then it is just embarrassing
~Good movie well really any movie  we are movie whores around here
~ A cat nap while said movie is playing since it wasn't holding my attention
~ A good book
Nothing seems to be sticking today though.

What are some of you umbrellas?

2 comments:

  1. A bubble bath..
    going for a walk listening to my I-Pod
    cant think of anything else at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting together with my girlfriends. But a good sing along and dance with the music blaring does wonders for me!

    ReplyDelete