While I was blog surfing I read about this No spend Challenge. It got me wondering if I could do this. Do I have the self-control to have no frivolous spending for one month?
Well I am always up for a challenge. Why not try ?the worst that can happen is a fail and really I will only be letting me down. I can live with that.
I will do this without speaking with my immediate Family. The challenge only applies to me 'cause I really don't see Hubby jumping in with both feet on this one.
So here is to a month of no spending.
No renting movies
No McDs runs when I am to lazy to cook
No buying movies
Really NO trips to Wal-Mart (the only store to get some retail therapy done in my small little town) 'cause I can get the groceries from No Frills and there is less temptation to impulse buy.
I will tell you how I did at this regardless of the result 'cause I can live with your judgement and ridicule:)
Family Vacation Summer 2019
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment