Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fire Sword




As named by the little J.J. in my life. We went and saw the torch  Fire Sword as it passed through our town. I was planning on taking Mr. O. and J.J. but was feeling lazy about it until my good friend D called. So away we went. Peer pressure works great on me. So we rushed out of the house to sit and wait. Don't you love those situations ....hurry up and wait. To kill time we took pictures. Which I will now share with you my loyal readers.



D and I


My man O



J.J. and i (self portraits are hard I got the cuter of the two of us though).



J.J. looks thrilled to be there huh.

The torch went right past the kids school so they saw it while at school.

So I made them come home and pretend that they were at the torch run so I could get pictures of them.

As you can see Jay-Bear really took the play acting to heart.
Can you hear him?
Go Canada GO !!!

3 comments:

  1. What cute kids and I love the pic of you and D.....two of my favorite Strathmore people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you made them come home and re-enact the whole event for a picture. That is great!

    ReplyDelete