Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Money Money Money


Can you here ABBA in your head 'cause I can....... hear them in mine I mean not in your head 'cause that would be weird.

So the verdict is in and if the title wasn't a dead give away. Jay-Bear will be wearing braces soon. So in about a year and a bunch of money later he SHOULD... ya that's right should have straight teeth and his bite corrected. It took me over an hour to get into the orthodontist office yesterday 'cause the roads were so bad and well I only drive a little car and I picked the back roads to go in on. So slow was the word of the day. Mr.O and JJ were really well behaved since they could play video games for the whole hour and a half that we were there. How did parents get anything done before we could put kids into a video game coma whenever it was convenient.
Since it took so long at the Orthodontist Jalin stayed home all day. The drive home wasn't great but it was still better since I stayed on major hiways.
In other news My baby sister Shesh just found out that she is having another baby girl in May. I am so excited for the newest addition to our family to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment