Remember awhile ago when I told you about pulling Tay's tooth with pliers... Well it seems two other teeth were apparently just waiting for that first one to be pulled 'cause they followed in quick succession. She is now loving called our little redneck. The first time I called her she looked up at me and innocently asked......... Really ...... my neck is red?
Oh to believe everything you hear.
Tay was so excited to lose that first tooth since her and her and her favourite boy have been singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" on the bus to and from school since he lost his two front teeth ......and now she could finally sing a verse herself except now .....he sings he want his one front tooth and she sings about longing for her three front teeth. I'm not sure that he thinks it is as much fun but Tay sure thinks it is great.
This week when I picked up my niece for a sleepover I giggled when she smiled a big toothless grin at me......... TOOTHLESS WONDER .......Which is what she is called at home ....see people .....I come by it honestly.... it must be in my genetic code to call my kids names .....'cause we all do it..... With love of course.
So keep those tsk ...tsk's to a minimum.
I have told my children that although being called stinky is a term of endearment in our home not many others would see it that way so we shouldn't call others names .... I realize this is a ridiculous notion but it works for us.Since no post is complete without a picture here are the stars of the show today
Little Redneck and The Toothless Wonder
Thanks for Stopping by.


You're not alone. Paul's nickname for Sarah is "shtanky" - because apparently he can't pronounce stinky. We also call our kids names as terms of endearments so I don't think it's that crazy at all LOL.
ReplyDeleteWho is that boy? is your little Tay-tay stepping out on my Fudge?
ReplyDeleteNo Christine..... it is Fudge. So you can imagine just how long they have been singing this song.
ReplyDelete