Don't ask me what I was going to us if I hadn't stumbled upon this idea.
So I convinced Tay-Tay that this was a great idea.......she needs convincing now since some of my hairstyle ideas take more time than she is willing to invest. So I pulled out all the stops...... how pretty it would be.... how easy.....I even let her watch the tutorial. The deal sealer for her was when I told her she could rip the bags.
So off she went to shower...yes she showers by herself.....shampoo and everything ....it took a while but she does a good job now..... I can tell.... your jealous......I am not required to bath any children now. You might think that would make me sad....... not so....... I'm lazy.
Anyway back to the paper bags... so it was going well until I didn't need anymore paper bags shredded. Then she got bored started to complain and say she didn't want to do this. That it was taking FOREVER which it wasn't it had been maybe 15 min. Well Hubby loves to stir the pot so he told Tay-Tay that we had been at it for at least 2 hrs.......He thinks he is so funny.... So stop laughing at all his jokes if we all unite then maybe he will see the error of his ways.
Introducing paper head
As coined by her Hilarious Father.
Did you notice she is missing a tooth just prior to the paper bags I yanked her tooth with a pair of pliers....I know ...I know...... but I can only stand looking at a dangling tooth that is slowly going grey for so long.
I neglected to get a picture of the curls once the paper had been removed. So just imagine a head full of crazy curls. I think we will do this again and I have learned the wider the paper strip is the larger the curl will be.


What a fun idea! She looks so cute.....even as "paper head!" You'll have to do it for church so we can all see what the curls look like!
ReplyDeleteOkay, this I could do. I've NEVER done rag curls, or any other kind of ringlets. But, I think this kind of torture is worth while :)
ReplyDelete