Friday, February 12, 2010

Awesome

 Yesterday while shopping with some off the cutest kids around.......None of whom were mine...... One little boy ...Mr. O.... cries out with EXTEREME glee.......  AWESOME, comfortable handcuffs.....I couldn't hold it in........ I laughed right out loud.   Then he looked at me with such confusion I had to buy him a pair...... I mean I felt bad for laughing right at him....... and well if I didn't buy them I couldn't take this picture



Now after seeing that don't you want a pair of these high class handcuffs.....Though they didn't last more than 2 minutes after snapping this photo.
Dad claims that Mr. O was so excited for these because when Big Brother handcuffs him then it won't hurt........ I wonder if there isn't a more nefarious reason.

HaPpY VaLeNtInEs DaY
I hope you have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. You are the best babysitter ever- subjecting the kids to such wonderful things!! and they sure are some of the cutiest kids!! Happy V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True funny story.... Jackson and I were at the dollar store today and he picks up the same hand cuffs and wanted then so bad because they were so soft and would not hurt his wrists. I am not as cool as you so did not let him buy them, but it made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete