Are you counting? ........Don't worry I lost count too.
So I had a house full of munchkins that had only been outside for a half hour in the morning......my house is still recuperating from this invasion.
When Kris said ,,,,,,Lets kick 'em all outside it is beautiful out.
So away we went....... Miss S was the only hold out she wanted to make sure Kris and I were coming out too.
On went the winter coat....... out came the garage monkey chairs... I often wonder what our neighbours think of this ritual...oh well.....
So bike riding and ripsticking was enjoyed by all.......for a time...... then the bored looks started .......big sighs .... sitting really close to me talking about what they could do.....
My children know this will get them nothing but more time outside . B3 looked at what he had available to him ...picked up the lid to the garbage can and began sledding down the snow pile. Everyone else was so excited to have something to do that they also grabbed a garbage can lid ........well at least 6 of them did......yes I have 6 big garbage cans... I use them for recycling. I don't have some weird garbage can addiction ....so hang up the phone I don't need an intervention.
I know you are on the edge of your seat waiting to see the monkeys sledding .....I mean really they are so brilliant you can't wait to behold their ingenuity
See the concentration....Tay-Tay is having trouble getting started
Why are they trying to sled where there was no snow, you ask?
Frankly I have no answer but look at the joy.
Looking like you are having too much fun is clearly out of the question for these two.
The sledding didn't last much longer after the pictures were taken but the bored looks were gone. The sledding got thier mojo working again and they played happily outside until parents came and picked up the rugrats...
what is a rugrat anyway? is it a small rat that lives under your rug?
Hmmmm i wonder.


Now THOSE are some creative kidlets! You obviously have the royal touch with the children because they look like they are having the TIME of their lives!
ReplyDeleteAren't kids so creative! They look like they had a blast!
ReplyDelete