That was Jay-Bears first crack at his new favourite game. He just pulls these questions out of nowhere and you are expected to answer.
This game has now taken on a more sinister feel. Hubby had never played Bears version of the game before. It really is quite an experience since the game now has a more sinister feel. Some of our choices from last night included........
Would you rather jump into a pit to the center of the earth
OR
Or how about this one.......
Would you Rather go down a slide that has blades that cut off your arms and legs then you get snagged in barbed wire all before landing in a vat of acid
OR
Jump off a building three times higher than the current tallest building?
This was our Family Home Evening game last night. It really brings the family together as each of you decide your doom. Our answers varied and we even discussed ......quite animatedly......whether you would float on your way to the center of the earth or burn before that happened.
So next time need a game to play with your kids for FHE or you're stuck in the car with your kids for hours and the built in DVD player is busted
....'cause let's face it if they are watching movies or playing their DS you're not gonna mess with the silence....
pull out this gem of a game and see what your kids Would Rather.......it is quite entertaining especially when they give their reasons for picking what they did.
We would all like to jump into a pit to the center of the earth and would prefer to jump from an extremely tall building.........which is kinda funny since climbing onto the roof of our house scares the bejeppers outta me....... I guess I would be braver if given the other choices.
Would you rather be stuck in a big pit of snakes
OR
suspended in the air from two fishing hooks in your back?
O.K I'm not as inventive as Jay but play anyway ........it is fun.......... I promise.


I'd take the pit of snakes. Snakes don't bother me at all, but pain like the fish hooks? Too scared.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are hilarious!!! My boys would have fun with this.
ReplyDeletesnakes or jump off the tallest building....you would die quicker that way!
ReplyDeleteI love this game. My girls would both cry if I even suggested any of these options, so we may not try it at home, but I think it has market value. You should consider having him pitch it to the Dragons Den people - you might really be on to something here...
ReplyDelete