Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Superhero

The theme for the primary party on the weekend was be a superhero so the kids had to come up with a superhero name for themselves. So these two goofballs went with Ridunculas and Bodacious

The marshmallows were part of a game that the kids played. They had to suck a marshmallow onto the end of a straw and place it inside of a cup........well that was the idea.......... the marshmallows were too big and the straws too small so the kids stabbed the marshmallow instead. These two stole a bag afterward and ate the whole thing. They were a little hyper.


These two were Batman and Tay-Tay. Not overly original ....really what can one expect being cute is hard enough....being clever would just be too much.


What these three called themselves I have no idea ......the name tags didn't last very long...with all the rough housing these three enjoy.........I'm surprised I even got a picture of them sitting. They participated in a re-enactment of the Good Samaritian and loved every minute of it..... You see they were part of the robbing band who beat the poor man up.
The poor man being played by B3 I'm sure helped at least one of these boys enjoy it a little more.

Overall the party was chaos.....but really what else would it be with 30 kids running around ranging in age from 3-11,
I'm just glad I didn't have to plan or carry out this party at all. I got to just play around with the kids and visit with the other adults that were there.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I had fun visiting with you! I really didn't go to HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it was a bit chaotic but atleast the boys can always find something to keep them selves out of trouble!! Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete