B3 has been doing patrol one morning a week all year. His day to do patrol is also the day of the week that I work. This was planned since work is just across the street from school so he can just walk over early to do patrol. I have wanted to get a picture of this new manifestation that my boy is growing up for 9 months. Today the stars aligned.....or germs..... and sweet Tay-Tay was sick all day yesterday which meant I called in to let my bosses know that their bestest employee would not be in tomorrow....which was a great choice since Tay-Tay awoke to puke spewing from her mouth........
Didn't see that one coming did ya.... kinda snuck up on ya....... I didn't want you to miss out on all the fun that I experienced.
Now back to the main feature of this post B3.
So this morning into the car we piled. B3 and Jay-bear with all their school stuff and
Tay-Tay with her puke bucket off to get B3 to school on time for patrol. Now even though little girl was sick their was no way i was going to miss out on getting these pictures i mean he only has one more patrol then school is done. SO Tay laid in the back seat barley alive while I captured these few shots.
He is so intent on doing a good job he doesn't even acknowledge that i am there.....which really is better then what could have happened....you know screeching tires and screams.
Ok he eventually couldn't ignore me anymore .....
but I assure you everyone was accounted for and no sirens were heard after this photo.
but I assure you everyone was accounted for and no sirens were heard after this photo.


No comments:
Post a Comment