The munchkins have taken over the enclosed deck and turned it into thier own party pad. They have spent the last three night sleeping out there with no end in sight. They have a T.v. and a dvd player along with thier DS paraphenalia. I 'm waiting for one of them to think about moving the bar fridge in to keep their snacks cool. They entertain their friends out thier which suits me just fine. Seeing the three of them getting along so well makes my heart happy.
I have always felt a little guilty that Tay- Tay doesn't have a sister. My favorite memories of my childhood include my little Sister. She is my best friend and I felt like Tayah was missing out on the great relationship that sisters have.
Seeing this party pad though shows me she may not have a sister but she has her boys. A relationship as special and unique as the ones I cherish.
So here is a picture from the first night on the deck. FUrniture has been moved out of the way and an air mattress addded since then.
I'm sure this will be the bedroom for the summer unless the grouchies develop. which amazingly enough ....so far....... haven't.
Enjoy your summer.


Okay that's awesome. I am coming over!
ReplyDelete