Tuesday, March 29, 2011

HELLOO

So apparently 2011 is not the year of the blog for me. I have missed so much there really is no point in going back to catch you all up on the very exciting life I lead. For a brief summary

Jay enjoys fighting his reflection in the patio door..... ninja style before breakfast....gotta keep those skills sharp you never know when you will need them.

B3 is acting more like a teenager everyday

Tay is still the princess and is quite aware of it.

oh and I turned another year older.

Well I have nothing witty or profound but I just know some of you in blogger land have been weeping into your pillows hoping that I would once again return.


Since I am now really so much older and wiser than I once was. I can see the value of age.
I like myself ...you know really and not in that corny way that just made at least half of you roll your eyes.
The insecurities from my youth seem utterly ridiculous now. You know ....do they like me ...why wasn't I invited...am i fat...all the things that had me allowing others to dictate my worth.

Now I am by no means perfect the difference is ... I know I'm bossy..... I like it..... stuff gets done the way I like it.

I can be loud so if you want quiet don't sit by me....or really within 20 feet.. my voice has a tendency to carry.

If you want an honest answer; just ask..... I'll try to say it with a little honey..... I don't want to be mean.

I like the way I look in the mirror....alright I still self deface in this department but hey I only say it to my husband.....hmmm  maybe I just do that to test B2...well that is a post for another day.

I have an addiction to shoes. I'm okay with it. It is something that my mother and my two sisters suffer from too. One of these days I'll let you know just how many shoes this girl owns.

I hope you enjoyed this installment of random and incomplete thoughts as done by me.


Blog ya later
Autumn

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I am finding the same thing with age.....and I love it!
    How many shoes do you have? Come on tell me!

    ReplyDelete