I seemed to have lost my Blogging bug somewhere. I can think of nothing funny or witty or really even noteworthy to post on here. Maybe if i keep typing something will trigger an idea.
O.k I dyed my hair last week an auburn red which I love. Sorry no pictures since they are on the computer which is currently being used by the men in my family for a StarCraft tournament.
StarCraft the obsession, B3 wants to play this game continually which works out great for getting housework done since the rule is no computer until some basic tidying of the basement has occurred. Win win I would say since he also is usually playing with his Dad....who got a new computer so the boys could have our old one and StarCraft battles between the Big man and little boys could happen. We didn't really need a new one but since his requests in the non-essential electronic department have went down significantly lately.......or maybe he has just warped my mind into thinking more things are essential...that sounds more accurate. I agreed to letting him have a new one. We got a good deal too due to a contact at The big electronic store in which the purchase was made. Anyway new computer for Big man and I.
Jay had the chance to sing with a group of boys at a friends Baptism this past weekend. They did so great. He even gets to sing again during Sacrament meeting tomorrow....I guess I should tell him soon. Since he has been very specific with me lately about not volunteering him to sing without speaking with him first.
He'll get over it.
Overall, everything is going great busy and happy. I'll check back soon.
Me
Family Vacation Summer 2019
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment