Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A little bit of everything

Well it has been a little while since I updated this thing. I find I'm not frequenting my favorite blogs as often as I once had...mostly 'cause i am obsessed with a little game on facebook. What game could have me so obsessed you ask?,,,,,,,,Desktop defender. I am determined to beat those of my friends who are playing. Hubby plays and well I can't beat him really ever 'cause he cheated and bought all the extras right away. So my obsession really revolves around one man...he knows who he is. I have alot more free time to pour into this then he does but he is still currently beating me in the weekly challenge.Any way you didn't come here to read about my weird time sucker.



The boys had their first ...and B3's only kub Kar rally this past month. The boys worked really hard on their cars...unfortunately they both sucked. That probably sounds mean to you. I assure you it isn't it is just truth. The Boys had fun anyway and to me that is the best part their cars weren't the best but they encouraged all their friends and everyone seemed to have a great time. The boys received both certificates. B3 won most artistic and Jay-Bear won  Sportiest car.




Our wards Annual Roadshow came and went again this year. Tay-Tay was a munchkin in the yellow brick road number which was lovingly choreographed by LL. It was a great number unfortunately the photographer for the evening was not great and he was working with an equally bad camera...... So no pictures sorry.

Jay- Bear participated in Men in Black with a few of his buddies. The boys did a great job. They worked hard and pulled it off with all the swagger and style you would expect from the Men in Black.

I also participated this year in a little diddy called someone to Love from Ella Enchanted.
It was a lot of fun. The best part is the planning, laughing and joking around with friends. ...The performance is a little nerve racking but fun nonetheless.

Now mothers Day... It was great this year. my expectations are pretty low for this holiday all i really require is my kids wishing me a happy mothers day. This year Hubby took it new a new level. my day started with the kids making me breakfast and giving me their gifts from school.  All of which i loved. Hubby took care of reminding the kids to get ready and cleaning the kitchen. At church there was Two musical numbers just for the moms. I got a chocolate bar from the ward and Flower cookies from the Primary...big shout out to LJ what a great job I loved them.

supper was lasagna which the kids cooked...it was the frozen kind..... it was awesome I didn't have to cook. Then I had an outpouring of treats...Beef Jerky, Smartie Ice cream, Trail mix, Sour Soothers and Swedish Berries. All in all I felt love and appreciated. Here is a few pictures of me with my munchkins taken by the kids on Mom's Day

1 comment:

  1. Wow your Mother's Day sounded awesome! I wish our ward handed out chocolate bars LOL. I am addicted to a stupid game on facebook as well..Farmville! Seriously it is annoying...but do I keep playing it...yes! Very sad I know LOL.

    ReplyDelete