Lets see, January was the month of sickness for our family. First Bear was down for a full week. Then B3 had a brief date wit the stomach flu. Bill was out for the count for a full week, and still feels terrible. I have a slight cold nothing ti major just enough to zap my energy.
I attended my first ward conference as Primary President. I think sharing time and singing time went well. All I can say is thank-you for good counsellors! This past Saturday I gave a talk in the adult session of Conference. I had many people tell me they enjoyed my talk. I am such a pessimest though and wonder how many are just the kind souls that compliment you no matter how much of a train wreck it might be.
B3 got his report card. He is a superstar as usual. Math and Science are defiantly his wheel house. Which is a good thing since he still wants to be an engineer like his Dad.
While driving home from choir last night Bear and I are having a pretend argument just goofing around. Which the 2 girls in the back find quite entertaining. When we stop to drop off S at her house the conversation ends. As soon as we start rolling again, Bear turns to me and says so what are we gonna argue about next. Which he follows up with a string of things to get my goat until I engage him. Just for the enjoyment of a disagreement. If anyone ever wondered about his parentage.......which really they wouldn't that kid looks just like his father...a conversation would prove it. His Grandpa often admits he picks the opposite view just to disagree......a trait many of his siblings also share.
Now don't go thinking that family gathering are all fighting and yelling. When the Maher clan gathers there is alot of talking and laughing, often more then one debate happening at a time with people stating opinions and arguments in more than one. Never a dull moment.
Family Vacation Summer 2019
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment